Advancing freedom and opportunity for all people.
That’s been the Mackinac Center vision for 25 years — and we’re just getting started! Please consider joining us in the work to improve lives through the principles of free markets and limited government.
The Mackinac Center is a 501(c) (3) educational institution. Your gift is fully tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Member ($100 - $499 annual contribution)
- Quarterly mailing of our official newsmagazine, Impact
- The Mackinac Center’s bi-monthly mailing
- Michigan Capitol Confidential
(an investigative publication focusing on Michigan legislative activities)
Jefferson Society Member ($500 - $999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a Member plus:
- Our latest research studies and policy briefs
- Invitations to events hosted by the Mackinac Center
President’s Council Member ($1,000 - $9,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a Jefferson Society Member, plus:
- A “President’s Council” membership pin
- Personal updates from Joseph G. Lehman, President of the Mackinac Center
1851 Society Member ($10,000 - $49,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a President’s Council Member plus:
- An "1851 Society” pin
- Inclusion in Donor Wall display at Mackinac Center headquarters
- Premier seating at events
- Invitation to our annual Legacy Luncheon
Liberty Member ($50,000 - $99,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being an 1851 Society Member plus:
- Opportunity to host or sponsor an event
- Inclusion in Donor Wall display at Mackinac Center
- Access to MCPP action program – getting the latest news, involving your friends, volunteering at events
Patriot Society Member ($100,000 - $999,999 annual contribution)
All the benefits of being a Liberty Member, plus:
- Recognition in our Impact magazine
- Visit with Joseph G. Lehman, President of the Mackinac Center
Lifetime Constitution Circle Member ($1,000,000 & up)
All the benefits of being a Patriot Society Member, plus:
- Invitation to a board of directors luncheon
- Opportunity to assist in naming a policy initiative
- Recognition at Mackinac Center events
Your estate plans represent more than years of hard work or accumulated assets, they also reflect the values which you hold dear in life and wish to perpetuate. The Legacy Society recognizes people who make any bequest or have indicated they have included the Mackinac Center for Public Policy in their estate plans.
Benefits of the Legacy Society are the same as those of the 1851 Society. You will also have the satisfaction and peace of mind knowing that your estate will work for the betterment of all people and the perpetuation of a civil society. Your contribution will support our daily operations to allow us the ability to continue making an impact for liberty and freedom for all.
- Mackinac Center mailings
- Special celebration luncheon each year with other Legacy Society members
- Invitations to events with the Mackinac Center
- Recognition at events
- Special holiday gift at year end
For more information on the Legacy Society please call the Mackinac Center at (989) 631-0900.